Third day of the Scan Bran challenge, and I’ve tried out a new recipe to make something akin to tiramisu…
F = Free food (eat as much as you like)
S = Speed food (these should make up at least a third of your meal)
P = Protein free food (eat as much of these as you like!)
HEA = Healthy Extra A (a daily allowance of dairy produce)
HEB = Healthy Extra B (a daily allowance of a product with fibre)
# = a number denotes roughly how many syns are in foods used
Scan Bran Tiramisu
Serves 1 (HEB + 0.5 syns)
- 5 scan bran (HEB)
- 100-125mls coffee (F)
- 2 sweeteners (F)
- 1tsp vanilla essence (F)
- Half tub quark (P)
- 1 tub MullerLight latte or cappuccino yoghurt (F)
- 1/2 tsp cocoa Powder to top – optional (0.5 syns)
- Add coffee and sweeteners to scan bran and break up.
- Mix yoghurt, quark, and vanilla essence together.
- Layer up.
- Sprinkle half a teaspoon of cocoa powder on top (optional for 0.5 syns).
It’s as simple as that. I added raspberries to the top of mine (frozen ones), and left it in the fridge overnight. It was actually surprisingly nice. I’d happily have this again. It’s easily the most successful of the three recipes I’ve tried so far in this challenge!